Website Manager

News Detail


Mar, 2020

Spring Sport Update

We have received notification from CYM that the decision was made to cancel all CYM spring sports given the Governors extension of the state of emergency until mid-May.    SJ-HAA is in the process of canceling all spring sport registrations.  Refunds will be issued via check and will be sent from the Parish Office.  Checks should be received in the next 2 - 3 weeks.  We appreciate your patience as we complete this process.

Note that summer camp registration remains on hold.  Decisions about camp will be made and communicated separately.
Copyright © 2021 St. John-Holy Angels Athletics  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In